Job Types: Full-time and Part-Time Salary: Salary is dependent upon experience and job type
Warehouse Associate Job Summary:
This position requires exemplary organizational skills, computer skills and desire to work along-side our manager to learn all aspects of our incoming shipments, returns processing and restocking. Previous warehouse and receiving experience are encouraged. Individual needs to be detail oriented and self-motivated. Must be able to pass a background check.
- Maintain a safe and cohesive work environment
- Receive and inspect incoming inventory
- Place inventory into stock electronically and physically place on pallets or shelves as directed
- Process all returns
- Restock shelves as inventory depletes
- Perform cycle counts
- Complete other duties as assigned
- Speak, read and write in English
- Have numerical comprehension
- Demonstrate proficiency with Excel and Word
- Ability to work with numbers and a calculator
- Walk, climb, kneel or stand up to 90% of a normal 8-hour workday
- Lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Be willing to train and certify operation of a standard forklift
- Perform housekeeping and cleaning functions such as sweeping, rubbish removal, water removal, and basic janitorial activities when required
Client Services Representative:
Seeking an exciting individual to assist our clients and clients’ customers with request and order support. We are a small, brand-focused center operating in a flexible, supportive, fast paced, and fun-loving environment.
If you would enjoy talking with customers and providing high levels of support this is perfect for you! Requires ability to maintain a positive attitude under varied circumstances and an overriding desire to deliver exceptional customer service.
We are currently looking for a Client Services Representative who will mainly provide administrative support to our clients and clients customers.
Functions and Daily Duties:
- Receive orders, provide the order information and freight quotations to clients
- Respond promptly to customers inquiries – address customer questions and concerns
- Other customer service duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written customer service and communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate with customers, staff, supervisor, other department managers and company employees in a clear and concise manner.
- Positive attitude, professional demeanor, strong work ethic and high energy level.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, Excel, Outlook and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and manage time effectively.
- At least two years related experience in customer service and administrative support.
- Must be able to pass logic test and Background Check